Can't see "Since last run" window, Win7 (64 bit)

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 20:34:45 EDT 2013

Sorry just re-read the bit about you right clicking on the "since last run"
icon - have you tried left clicking on it to bring it to the front.

Also I think from memory my "since last run" window never comes to the
front automatically on Win 7 - I always have to left click on it to make it
visible - I just fired up gnucash but unfortunately have no auto txns due
so can't confirm this behaviour 100%.

Cheers Dave H.