Until GnuCash Android is Ready

Tom Balazs tom123online at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 23:39:34 EDT 2013

I would really like to enter my transactions right after I finish in the
store; while I still remember what I bought and why (which tells me if it
was a "gift given", "household expense", or "misc"). The "enter a stack of
receipts that have been in my wallet for a week or two" method has never
worked for me. The web interface sounds nice, but I don't think that'll
happen for a while.

I know, I should just enter my transactions every day or two. Or maybe
carry a little notebook, so at least it's more readable than those faintly
printed little receipts.