Until GnuCash Android is Ready

Tom Balazs tom123online at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 05:42:26 EDT 2013

Thanks Michael DeBusk, but how do you use it? Do you enter your
transactions while you are shopping and then re-enter them when you get
home (which may still be preferable to typing off of little crumpled
receipts), or are you able to export and import to GnuCash?

I used Financisto for a while
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.orangesoftware.financisto
There are a lot of these apps in the Google Play store.

Tom

Message: 4