gnucash-user Digest, Vol 127, Issue 13

Angela Gear angelagear at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 17:46:58 EDT 2013

> Hi Angela,
>
> For the rest of us, you refer to the problem in the past tense.  Did you
> only have to use that procedure once, or was there something else that
> made the problem stop happening?
>
> David C

Hi David,

Sadly I still have the issue - my use of past tense was only because
previously I didn't know how to make the window appear and now I do.  I
do have to use the procedure sometimes, but not every time.

In fact, I actually thought I'd solved the issue by making sure gnucash
was on my second monitor when I closed it.  The first time I did this it
opened on the second monitor and the 'since last run' window appeared on
my laptop screen (set up to be my main/lower monitor), but it seems to
be a random Windows issue because unforunately it doesn't always work.

Angela