Using gnucash

Ed@Theabacusstudio ed at theabacusstudio.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 08:40:09 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have been advised that gnu cash would be a good accounting program for me to use for my furniture business, I have downloaded it and had a bit of a play to try and work out if it will work for me. It seems nice and simple which is what i'm after, I have been trying to work out whether it is possible to input a purchase from my business account (e.g me buying a table to sell on) so that the item is then added to my assets (stock).

Can you please advise if this is possible and if so how do I go about it?

Thanks.

Ed Plumb

www.theabacusstudio.co.uk

The Abacus Studio Facebook