Load QIF files (from Quicken) Error

dhodge at regnervet.com dhodge at regnervet.com
Fri Oct 18 09:47:00 EDT 2013

This morning I thought I'd try GnuCash.  After downloading the program and saving my Quicken db in a QIF format - I began loading the files and received the following:

*        Line 107: Some characters have been discarded. Converted to: }_

*        Line 126565: Some characters have been discarded. Converted to: }_

*        Line 126567: Some characters have been converted according to your locale. Converted to: Type:8<sv

*        Account type: Unrecognized account type '}_'. Defaulting to Bank.

*        Account type: Unrecognized account type '}_'. Defaulting to Bank.

*        Transaction date: Unrecognized or inconsistent format.

I don't find an option to review and deal with the error and move "forward".  Any suggestions?

Best Regards,

David