income statement showing inaccurate number

jp70m jp70m at yahoo.de
Thu Oct 24 11:13:52 EDT 2013

thank you very much for your answer.
i reconcile and 'cleaned' all imbalances but nothing changed.

so far there is only ONE expense account. so reconciling is easy and
quick....

for your peruse i send you the screenshot.

the balance sheet shows the correct numbers, also the account summary
and the sheet "account".

-has there been a bug?
-is there something in the settings i need to change?
-there is also a number of settings in files on the harddisk?

i would appreciate your insight.
best
jp

--