OS/X 9 Mavericks -- "Get Quotes" issue

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 26 01:07:08 EDT 2013

My situation is a little different… I have tried running /Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/gnc-fq-update, CPAN downloads modules, but craps out because it’s looking for /sw/bin/tar

Now, I once used Fink, but haven’t bothered with it for a couple of iteration of OS X, and nuked the entire tree. I am not savvy enough to know why CPAN wants to use the Fink tree, or how it even knows about it, let alone fix it… Suggestions are welcome.

David