OS/X 9 Mavericks -- "Get Quotes" issue

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 27 00:18:59 EDT 2013

Thanks John. Deleting .cpan recalibrated CPAN, and F::Q is working again.

I’m not entirely sure what you mean by “scrub your environment,” but I suspect it involves re-setting the path variable (which Fink changes to include /sw folders). I had actually manually cleared those from the path variable, but was encountering the problem from within CPAN.

I know it’s a Fink question, but what do I have to do to clear out the incorrect initialization of $PATH when I open up a terminal session?

Thanks,
David