Problems starting Gnucash

Dwayne and Denise Purvis ddpurvis17 at woh.rr.com
Sun Oct 27 10:33:45 EDT 2013

No.  I haven't.  The only thing I installed after last running Gnucash is
AVG Free, but that has since been removed for a different anti-virus
program.  When I had Gnucash on a different computer several months ago, I
had AVG Free already installed and had no problems so I don't think this
made a difference.