Balance sheet unrealized losses

whwtan whwtan at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 30 06:14:47 EDT 2013

Hi Paul,

Could you give us a better idea of how you dealt with these
multi-currency assets?
i.e. Do you use transaction accounts or do you manual attempt to mark
them to market monthly/quarterly yourself?

Does your balance sheet show you where you are having those losses in
the unrealised area?

By the looks of it, if you have "accumulated" losses, it suggests that
you are actually realising those gains and losses. This should not be
the case, you only accumulate anything when you buy or sell, in other
words , when you take an action and realise it.

William