Customizing invoices for Australia

kp63 at exemail.com.au kp63 at exemail.com.au
Sun Sep 1 07:24:44 EDT 2013

Yes Liz,
Anyone could probably do the same in under 10 minutes if the program is
actually functioning correctly which is why I spent so much time
trying to wipe it from my system and reinstall  a working version of the
program.

The whole process of having to enter the invoice details  twice, then save
it as a PDF and attach to email to send to client is no more efficient than
manually producing an invoice externally.
This is what I mean by "awkward".

Karen