Customizing invoices for Australia

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sun Sep 1 05:08:51 EDT 2013

On Sun, 1 Sep 2013 18:14:16 +1000 (AUS Eastern Standard Time)
"kp63 at exemail.com.au" <kp63 at exemail.com.au> wrote:

> Well I finally got an invoice together that meets Australian
> standards but it took an enormous amount of numerous work arounds.

You did say you had customised the "Fancy Invoice" for this purpose.

Currently I am opening the Reports > Business > Tax Invoice
changing some items
so I am renaming the Report title "Tax Invoice"
Changing "Tax Amount" to "GST"
Hiding "column:Tax Rate"

which gives me a quite usable Tax Invoice.

Then to Actions > Rename Page
Call it "AU Tax Invoice "

Now File > Add Report

Next time I need it I open Reports > Custom Reports
and its in the menu.

10 minutes, even if inexperienced.