A way of managing a joint account

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Tue Sep 3 08:47:33 EDT 2013

On Tue 3 September 13 05:03:09 Ian K wrote:
> The problem with that approach is you won't be able to reconcile the credit
> card account as it is a placeholder - you have transactions across three
> child accounts. If you don't mind not reconciling the account than that
> approach would work for you otherwise.

Hi Ian,

I admit that I haven't looked before responding, but I thought that the
"include subaccounts" tick box in the reconcile info dialogue was intended for
exactly this case use.  It is possible that I haven't set the parent account
as placholder when I do this (infrequently on a savings account...)

Maf.

> --

Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542