A way of managing a joint account

Wes Metz wes704 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 11:14:02 EDT 2013

I'm not sure what you mean by "placeholder account for "Credit Card"," If I
were trying to reach your outcome, I would establish the CC Account under
Liabilities and create your three sub-accounts under it. (I would create
two sub-accounts. The difference between the total and the sub-accounts
will be the joint amount.) You would import to the CC Account and when you
reassign (I believe either Transfer or Cut & Paste) the charges to the sub
accounts, you can also assign it to an Expense category.