Error parsing file on OS X

P S Prem premps at sg.ibm.com
Wed Sep 11 05:59:31 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have been using GnuCash for about 5 months on a MacBook. Quite happy using
it.

      Version :  GnuCash 2.4.13. Built from 44dc6397+ on 2013-04-20.
      OS       :  OS X Version 10.8.4

Early this week, I got the following error message when I tried to open my
accounts. Have not been able to resolve it yet.

"There was an error parsing the file
file:///Users/premps/Documents/SMA/GNUCash/2013Accounts.gnucash."

I googled for the above error.  Found some suggestions on missing
<trn:date-posted> elements.  I searched 2013Accounts.gnucash for missing
<trn:date-posted>  elements, but couldn't locate that.  I searched for
<trn:date-entered> and manually checked whether there is a corresponding
<trn:date-posted>.

Attached it the trace file. gnucash.trace
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4664024/gnucash.trace>

What should I do to fix this error ?

Thanks a lot.