Error parsing file on OS X

Subramanian Venkateswaran subramanian.venkateswaran at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 08:44:34 EDT 2013

This is just a workaround.

Can you check if you have an older version of this file which is also the
latest?

It should be something like 2013Accounts<TimeStamp><DateStamp>.gnucash

If you have majority of your entries here, you may rename it to
2013Accounts.gnucash and re-enter the entries that are missing.

Please ensure that you save your file every time you quite GnuCash.

Regards,
Subramanian V.
www.lifebytes.in