Error parsing file on OS X

P S Prem premps at sg.ibm.com
Wed Sep 11 09:26:04 EDT 2013

Hi Subramanian,

Thanks for the tip.

As suggested, I tried to open older versions of the file.  They also gave
me the same error.   The oldest version I tried was of 4th Aug.   I
couldn't open it.  I have used GnuCash many times between 4th Aug and last
week.  It was working ok.

Should I try to re-install GnuCash ?

With best regards,

P S Prem
GMU(AP) System z Software, IM Technical Lead
IBM Software Group Asia Pacific, Growth Market Unit,
Tel : +65-6418 4454 (DID)
         +65-9750 8390 (Mobile)
            6 919-4454   (Tie Line)
eMail : premps at sg.ibm.com