Question Regarding Sending Invoices Via Email

Jack Halem jack at dlxcompany.com
Fri Sep 13 10:20:44 EDT 2013

It continues to amaze me - how can anyone complain about a free open
source program.
It you don'tlike GNU Cash and are using Mac or Windows BUY Quickbooks.
Please don't waste my time and the time of others buying to utilize GNU
Cash with nonsense.
I tried to use GNU Cash years ago and failed - I didn't have the support
back then that GNU Cash now offers - please respect others who depend
upon the kindness of those who give their time for free to bring you the
program. GNU Cash is not only free but my best choice for a program
whether it be free or enterprise that resides on a Linux OS PC.

I was like you who complain - till I purchased a Linux accounting - yes
purchased - and discovered that the paid program was better - but it
wasn't supported as well as GNUCash - so stop the insanity.