Migrating Gnucash to iMac

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 20:16:47 EDT 2013

Bruce--

The important file to copy is the {datafile}.gnucash file. Copy that to your home folder on your Mac, download and install Gnucash from the dmg at Gnucash.org. Then, open Gnucash and ask it to use your datafile. Everything should load right up.

The other files and folders store settings and saved reports, if you have any. If you don't, it should be enough to do that.

David