Migrating Gnucash to iMac

Parameswaran S Prem premps at sg.ibm.com
Mon Sep 16 22:31:29 EDT 2013

Hi Bruce,

I have done it couple of time.  Moving from Windows to MAC and MAC to
Windows.  I only moved .gnucash file.

This is what I did,

1.  Copy the .gnucash file to your preferred folder.

2.  Install GnuCash.

3. Right Click the .gnucash file and select "Open With" and choose
Gnucash.app.  If Gnucash.app is not listed, cliek "Other...." and select
it from the applications menu.

Next time when you open GnuCash, it will default to the .gnucash file.

With best regards,

P S Prem
GMU(AP) System z Software, IM Technical Lead
IBM Software Group Asia Pacific, Growth Market Unit,
Tel : +65-6418 4454 (DID)
         +65-9750 8390 (Mobile)
            6 919-4454   (Tie Line)
eMail : premps at sg.ibm.com