Modify reports after exporting

Bob Brush 3 bobbrush3 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 15:53:13 EDT 2013

I recommend you install a spreadsheet program "gnumeric" it works really
nice with GnuCash.

The work process is like this, pull up the vendor report, then select
File > Export > Export Report, this brings up a "Save HTML To File"
dialog box and save to the desktop as "My Vendor.html"  Then minimize
GnuCash and right click the file to Open With > Gnumeric.  All the good
stuff is on page 4 and depending on your screen size the tab might be
hidden from view, but you can push the right arrow button after tab
three to see more.

Hope this helps!