Modifying Invoices

Robin Proctor robinguyproctor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 11:36:57 EDT 2014

Hello Nestor, and I too would appreciate being able to retrospectively
make some modification/correction to posted Invoices - not in the cash
values, but in the Item text and allocated Expense or Asset accounts
on each line. One does inevitably make mistakes from time to time, or
subsequently devises better ways of allocating the cash expended or
received. Unposting the Invoice detaches it from associated payments -
on re-post could one be offered the option of re-attaching it to the
existing payment if the cash value was unchanged?

Regards

Robin Proctor