Installation

Fast Radio fastradio at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 14:28:00 EDT 2014

I spent over a year learning GNU Cash - but was worth every second.
Firstly, I purchased the book for small businesses.  It provided me with about 80% of everything I needed.
Then there was Youtube, and that helped a little.
Finally I made a test copy of the file before attempting anything uncertain.
Fourth - I use Linux Mint as my OS - this eliminates a host of problems I see posted daily.
Fifth, I put GNU Cash into its own special folder - and so far it has been a smooth ride.
I officially began January 1, 2014.

I can't understany why big cities like Los Angeles doesn't have a dedicated users group.
Jack Halem