Transaction Report Calculation Error?

Richard Lindgren rlindgren74 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 13:30:44 EDT 2014

Derek

That's why I was asking if I have made an error in my entering the stock
purchase. I invested $150.00 total. $7.50 went toward the commission and
$142.5 went toward the actual stock purchase.

When I request a Transaction report showing no commission with the total of
$150.00 for the stock purchase, it is still incorrect.

[image: Inline image 1]

Again, Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what it might be.

[image: Inline image 2]

The above is the Transaction I show without any commission.

Any help here will certainly be appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Richard