use of sqlite

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 04:02:02 EDT 2014

On 12 April 2014 23:12, Fast Radio <fastradio at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I don't think that will work.  The exported file is for a single report - at
> leasst that was what I got.

Sorry don't understand what you mean.  What exported file?  I assumed
from the OP's post that this was an sqlite file as he goes on to say
that he cannot save as sqlite.

> Llinux Mint has everything pre-installed.

Does it already have libdbd-sqlite3 installed?  On Ubuntu this is
marked as 'recommended' for gnucash but is not installed
automatically.

Colin