Upgrade to 2.6.3 issues

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Apr 13 11:11:25 EDT 2014

Hello folks.

I have been using the  previous version for sometime now without problems.
Recently I decided on upgrading all our PC's to use SSD's choosing this
opportunity to also upgrade GNU cash v2.6.3.
SSD and 16G RAM, the program loads quickly without the data file, but as
soon as that's selected it grinds to a halt.

The other issue relates to reports, my saved reports do not seem to be
accessible with the current version saving them in a new 2.4 directory.

Lastly, the fonts within reports appear very odd and sometimes not easily
visible - I have Calibre selected as Windows font, could this be the
problem?

Thanks and apologies for so many questions.

David