Unposted Invoice Won't Go Away...

damon dmyers at net-solve.com
Sun Apr 13 15:53:49 EDT 2014

To delete an invoice...
unpost it
delete all entries from it
then... i am not sure but... below is a link about it.  the wiki isn't
coming up for me now, but i am pretty sure I read the page below
earlier.  It discusses manually deleting stuff in the xml file.  I use
mysql.  I don't get the option to delete invoices in gnucash 2.4.13.
So, I use mysql workbench to connect and manually delete stuff.  It is
risky though if you mess up.  Earlier I delete and invoice without
unposting it and removing entries.  That can leave behind a real mess....

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_How_can_I_delete_an_Invoice.2C_Customer.2C_Vendor.2C_or_Employee.3F

--
damon