Upgrade to 2.6.3 issues

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Apr 16 16:28:42 EDT 2014

Thanks Tommy.

I have probably resolved both issues as follows.

Unknown to me there was a small program running in the background waiting
for a response. It turns of to be an installer gtk2 or similar asking for
font and colour confirmation, or at least I think that's what it was [cannot
find it now].

It certainly loads a bit faster [although still slow] and fonts appear ok. I
haven't fully used the program since but it looks ok.

I'll post back if there are any problems although I will try the link you
provided first (it's Win 7 Pro)

Thanks,

David