Split Transaction not Saving or Posting

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Thu Apr 17 07:48:47 EDT 2014

Hi,

On Wed, April 16, 2014 8:26 pm, paulmichmat wrote:
> I tab through Split transcation and at the enter press Enter or Select
> "+Enter" button and I do not see any sign of the transaction i just worked
> on.
>
> Please help?

My initial guess is that you don't have a split anchoring the transaction
into the "current" account.  So when you commit it via Enter it disappears
because it doesn't think it belongs in the current account anymore.

You should be able to find it against in the GL  (Tools -> General Ledger)

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745