Quicken 98 Import

David sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 02:52:22 EDT 2014

I would try to export everything (all accounts transactions and all categories and accounts) and see whether they import cleanly to GnuCash. When I did that years ago, I had pretty good success. I do not know the MAC option to which you refer...

You should not need to script anything, nor should expect to do so.

Many do choose to start fresh, although I preferred to have my historical data in one place. In this case, you would create your account structure, add opening balance transactions as described in the tutorial, and proceed from that date forward.

How you opt to go is your choice.

HTH,
David