[MAINT] Server reboot this afternoon

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Apr 20 08:36:18 EDT 2014

Hi,

I need to reboot the VM server that runs code.gnucash.org and the win32
build machine this afternoon in order to test some changes (to make sure
it will come back unattended).  I expect to reboot the machine around
2pm US/EDT (1800UTC) and hopefully it'll come back immediately.  (If
not, I suspect it'll be down for several hours).  During this time
email, wiki, and git pushes will all be unavailable.  WWW service will
not be affected.

Sorry for the short notice.
Please let me know if this will be a problem.

I'll be on IRC for status updates.

Thanks,