Similar GNU cash program needed

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 25 02:45:42 EDT 2014

That's interesting you mention the font issue Geert, is it related to my post
on here re: gtk installer?

http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/Upgrade-to-2-6-3-issues-td4670002.html

The fonts settings are different on the desktop due to wide screen display.
I'll try switching back to standard to see if that helps.

Just as an aside, the desktop video card makes an audible buzzing noise when
horizontal lines are selected in preferences. Seems ok on the laptop though.

Thanks for all of the feedback folks, very helpful.