Chapter 8 - investment accounts

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Sun Apr 27 07:01:00 EDT 2014

>This is the same with the other two points, is there an easier way to do
>things i.e calculate capital gain/loss? or is this the correct method.
>

>Cheers,
>
>David

Just a note, keeping in mind that I am NOT a qualified tax advisor.

But trading in stocks, isn't it more complicated determining if the gain
(or loss) is a CAPITAL gain (or loss) versus a TRADING gain (or loss)?
Doesn't how long held make a difference? Or in any case, isn't this
something that would depend on the rules for your jurisdiction?

Michael