Advanded portfolio breakdown

Scott Armitage account+gnucash at scott.armitage.name
Mon Apr 28 17:50:27 EDT 2014

There are many different tax systems in the world, each of which has its
own codes and processes and rebates. GnuCash cannot possibly cover
everything. The Advanced Portfolio Report lets you review your holdings and
their performance over time, but when it comes to submitting taxes, you
should 100% *always* rely on the tax documents provided by your broker(s).