Best way to manage utilities

Alberto Dante alberto.dante at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 10:01:31 EDT 2014

I have already lots of spreadsheet, but I would like to manage all my finances with GNUCash, without jumping from different programs, without registering the same data more times, ...
Stock account and business features manage already quantity and price unit fields, and report too.
I thought wasn't so difficult to manage Utilities, but I'm not an expert user, just a beginner.
Any other ideas?
Thanks
> That's exactly what I do.
>
> Peter
>
> On 29/04/2014 08:56, Ronal Morse wrote:
> >/  My guess would be with a good spreadsheet application. Sounds like
> />/  that's what they were made to do.
> />/
> />/  RBM
> />/
> />/  On 04/28/2014 12:40 PM, Alberto Dante wrote:
> />>/  The question is:
> />>/
> />>/  Which is the best way to manage utilities (electricity, PV panel
> />>/  electricity production, gas, water, ...) registering the consumpion
> />>/  (quantity: kWh, mc, ...), the price per unit and the total price,
> />>/  having reports and graphs (i.e. price per unit over the time) and
> />>/  export features?
> />>/
> />>/  I had a discussion with the developers (bugzilla Bug # 728829 "
> />>/  Quantity and price per unit transaction fields"), and they suggested
> />>/  me to ask to the community.
> />>/  Thanks in advance for your contributions.
> />>/  Alberto
/
/