2.6.3 from GetDeb crashing on Ubuntu 14.04

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Apr 29 16:43:10 EDT 2014

I gave the following a go but unfortunately it still crashed on exit.

/sudo apt-get purge gnucash
sudo apt-get autoremove
enable the getdev repo
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install gnucash
/

2.6.1 has a few bugs that were ironed out in later version so I'll probably
wait. The other thing I noticed both on the Windows and Linux version is the
lock file, it prompts stating the file cannot be locked, open anyway?

Will 2.6.3 end up in the Ubuntu software centre at some point?

Thanks,

David