Convert rabobank csv file to qif

marcel roolvink marcel.roolvink at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 12:34:46 EDT 2014

Hi Geert,

Sorry for my ignorance. I've never used forums to ask questions. I sent a
mail by clicking on the mail address and the received the above. I also
received a mail from Erik stating that he'd adjusted the script and it
works perfectly for me. I've also thanked him by mail.

KInd regards,

Marcel

--
Kind regards/met vriendelijk groet,