New Belgian user

Bit-IT [Steven] steven at bit-it.be
Mon Aug 4 06:17:05 EDT 2014

Hi there,

I'm a (very) small part-time self employed gnuCash user from Belgium.
I had to stop using an accountant because it was way too expensive for
what I'm doing, and now I'm trying to do it myself in gnuCash.

Since school and accountancy has been ages, my knowledge is a little bit
rusty.
I succeeded in setting up gnuCash and booking my invoices, but I think
there are better ways to do it.
Are there any users who can (and want) to help me start using gnuCash in
the correct way, preferably optimized for Belgian tax reports ?

Right now I have to count and calculate the reports myself, based on the
tax & txf report.

This is what I have now: (translations in 3th column)

Thanks in advance,
Steven