New Belgian user

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Tue Aug 5 16:36:25 EDT 2014

Hi Steven,

I saw your message on the Dutch list as well, but didn't have time yet to reply.

I'm in Belgium and have been using GnuCash for my day to day accounting needs. However, I
never did my full accounting in it. The business features are not really aligned with the Belgian
market.

I can think things through with you though to see how far we can get as I'm interested anyway
in that area. If you prefer to do this in Dutch we can continue the discussion on gnucash-nl also.

Unfortunately your message didn't contain the part explaining "this is what I have now". I just
see empty space there. Can you try to resend that part ?

Geert