Yosemite

John Morris johnjeff at editide.us
Sun Aug 10 17:09:23 EDT 2014

Hi John,
  I'm not sure what version of F::Q I'm using and I don't know how to check, but it should be pretty recent. I only started using GnuCash this summer and ran the updater then to get F::Q running. Looking online, it appears that the most recent version is 1.2 from Feb 17. The first of those two commands you suggested (/Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/bin/gnc-fq-check) has "1.35" in the output. Does that tell you the version number?

Best,
John