Version 2.6.3 won't save when there are open Reports

Roger rmisko11 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 15:47:22 EDT 2014

The older version was installed using ./config the recent one 2.6.3 from
a repository.  I thought I deleted all of the older version.

I copied my database to a laptop with 2.6.1 that I got from the
repository too and installed on a clean (no previous gnucash) and
everything is fine.

I was thinking of copying ~/.gnucash from 2.6.1 to 2.6.3?  Would that be
worth a try?

This seems to imply an error during the report saving. Umm, do you by
chance have multiple versions of GnuCash installed on your system? One
reason for this would be having multiple versions, one installed by a
package manager and one installed by hand from sources, but when you
built it you used the default --prefix during ./configure instead of,
say, using --prefix=/opt/gnucash --- and the two versions are
interacting poorly.