Version 2.6.3 won't save when there are open Reports

Roger rmisko11 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 02:46:48 EDT 2014

This is what I get when using gdb gnucash where I simply opened and
closed it:

~$ gdb gnucash
GNU gdb (Ubuntu 7.7-0ubuntu3.1) 7.7
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu".
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from gnucash...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/bin/gnucash
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
[New Thread 0x7fffdd38c700 (LWP 4122)]
[New Thread 0x7fffdcb8b700 (LWP 4123)]
[New Thread 0x7fffb6513700 (LWP 4129)]
Found Finance::Quote version 1.18
[New Thread 0x7fffb5c66700 (LWP 4130)]
[Thread 0x7fffb5c66700 (LWP 4130) exited]

0x00007fffba291f2b in dbi_shutdown_r () from
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdbi.so.1
(gdb)