Can't set account type on create/edit of account in GnuCash 2.6.3 on Fedora_Project 20-Heisenberg

Caffeys_of_South_Florida tdv.caffey.family at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 22:35:33 EDT 2014

Has anyone else run into this problem and found a workaround?

When you try to create/edit an account you don't get the account type list
populated in lower left corner of screen and can therefore not create/edit
accounts.  Has anyone else run into this problem with GnuCash v 2.6.3 on
Fedora_Project 20-Heisenberg? Has anyone identified a workaround?

I tried searching thru the list archives before posting but that
functionality wasn't working at the time I tried searching.

Thanks,

Dom