Unplanned GnuCash Network Outage

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 17:12:32 EDT 2014

Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:59:46 <sjmy4ujghyl.fsf at securerf.ihtfp.org>  Derek
Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU>

>Power was restored around 10pm and I turned the systems back online
>shortly thereafter, and then went to bed.

Seems reasonable to me

>I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this outage caused.  (Trust me, is
>was much more inconvenient for me!)  :-/

I do believe you.

Bright side is I got a bit more work done on reporting ex-gnc weird
internal structures in conventional SQL, but that is just geek, right? I
mean who would want to normalise slots 'n' stuff like that?

P.S. Daddy / Mummy: what did you do during the minor gnc mailing / wiki
/etc outage of late August?

Answers should begin: Well, son / daughter ...

--
Wm...