KMyMoney vs Gnucash

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Thu Aug 21 11:33:23 EDT 2014

On Thu, 21 Aug 2014 11:12:28 -0400
Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> Sure you can, but again, GnuCash wont do it automatically.  You just
> need to set the ID# manually.  But GnuCash definitely supports that.
> It's just "more work" for you.

I do not mind some extra manual work (besides not generating so many
quotes/invoices), if it would allow me to fully stay within Gnucash
without the need for extra PHP/MySQL web app, but can you, please, shed
some light how would one accomplish it?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
A self-realized man has no purpose to fulfill in the discharge
of his prescribed duties, nor has he any reason not to perform