KMyMoney vs Gnucash

Buddha Buck blaisepascal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 11:43:11 EDT 2014

When you create a new invoice, the first field it asks you to fill in is
"Invoice ID". If you don't fill in anything, it'll get auto-assigned an
invoice number. If you do fill in an invoice id, it'll use that.

When you look at an unposted invoice there is an icon on the toolbar
labeled "Edit Invoice", which when you click on it gives you the same
dialog box you get when you create a new invoice. The first field is
Invoice ID, and you can manually set the invoice ID there.