KMyMoney vs Gnucash

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Fri Aug 22 02:48:20 EDT 2014

On Thu, 21 Aug 2014 11:43:11 -0400
Buddha Buck <blaisepascal at gmail.com> wrote:

> When you create a new invoice, the first field it asks you to fill in
> is "Invoice ID". If you don't fill in anything, it'll get
> auto-assigned an invoice number. If you do fill in an invoice id,
> it'll use that.

Ahh, that's great. I have to try it out.

> When you look at an unposted invoice there is an icon on the toolbar
> labeled "Edit Invoice", which when you click on it gives you the same
> dialog box you get when you create a new invoice. The first field is
> Invoice ID, and you can manually set the invoice ID there.

I assume that I'd need to manually create template for the quote to get
rid of that 'in processing', but I wonder if I'd be able to have
reports showing both quotes/invoices?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
While contemplating the objects of the senses, a person
develops attachment for them, and from such attachment lust