KMyMoney vs Gnucash

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Fri Aug 22 06:40:46 EDT 2014

On Saturday 16 August 2014 08:56:54 Mike or Penny Novack wrote:
> OK, maybe I need to be clearer and try to help people understand the
> underlying issues?

Actually no you didn't need to be clearer. Technically you are very much hijacking a
list thread which is considered bad mailing list practice.

In addition you are trying to evangelize the wrong crowd. This is the *user* mailing
list. When I'm engaged as a *user* in a community I couldn't care less how exactly
the internals of the program work. How the program *should* work is even further
away. At best I'd ignore such a reply, at worst I would be so annoyed as to leave
the list.

If you want to share your systems analyst's experience you're most welcome.
However I invite you to do so on the gnucash-devel mailing list.

Best regards,

Geert