Windows 7 x64 problem with account tree expand/collapse GUI

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 06:27:22 EDT 2014

On 25 August 2014 00:46, John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:

> On Aug 23, 2014, at 8:16 PM, Carey Garrenton <ctgarrenton at embarqmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Thanks John.
> >
> > I'm curious to know why the same gtk functions don't exhibit the problem
> with Windows Vista or XP?
> >

> Heh. If I knew that I might be able to fix the stupid bug. I imagine that
> it has something to do with differences in event handling between Win7 and
> its predecessors.
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls

Just to make it a bit more interesting for you both I am running 2.6.3 on
Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit and do not have the issue described by Carey.  If I
move the mouse cursor over one of the triangles it turns black and if I
left click on it, it turns white and then rotates, the category expands and
the triangle turns black again until I move the mouse cursor off the
triangle when it turns white again.

No problems either with clicking on it again immediately to collapse the
hierarchy one again.

Cheers Dave H.